United understands the importance of access to broadband Internet in today’s world and we do everything we can to make sure these communication services are affordable for our customers. As a community partner, United is proud to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program to ensure access to affordable broadband Internet service for everyone.
Eligible customers can get Broadband Internet for FREE!
What is it?
- The FCC program provides up to a $30/month discount on your broadband service and associated equipment rentals. Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household.
- United is a participating provider for this program. United is proud to provide up to an additional $10/month discount on top of the FCC program discount, for a total discount of up to $40/month on your broadband service.
What United services are eligible?
- All Prepaid Wireless plans (except Smart Start)
- All Unlimited Wireless plans
- All Internet plans
Who Is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income Internet program;
- Participates in one of these assistance programs:
- The National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- or Lifeline;
- Participates in one of these assistance programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal TANF
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (income-based)
If you need to talk to someone about your eligibility or application status, call the ACP Support Center at (877) 384-2575.
Apply to the Affordable Connectivity Program today!
Step 1: Apply at https://www.fcc.gov/acp
Step 2: Save and print your completed application.
Step 3: Contact United at 1-800-794-9999!